Re: (PM) Forcing users to disconnect after X hours

Thomas Kinnen (tkinnen@livingston.com)
Sat, 06 Feb 1999 13:56:30 -0800

kamal wrote:

> Hello all. We have a situation in which our portmaster's idle out time is set
> to 15 minutes. All well and good idle users are dropped after 15 minutes.
> However, we need to somehow configure our PM3 to drop anyone who remains online,
> idle or not, for more than X hours (X being anywhere from 2-whatever)

Session-Timeout = X

----
Thomas C Kinnen - <tkinnen@livingston.com> <tkinnen@ra.lucent.com>
"All of the opinions stated above are my own and not my employer's,
unless they were given to me by my employer"