Re: (PM) Extra accounting log data

Thomas Kinnen (tkinnen@livingston.com)
Sat, 06 Feb 1999 11:36:25 -0800

Scott Nader wrote:

> If I reboot one of them, the logging stops until a connection to the pm3
> is made and then it starts up again. If a user connects, or I telnet into
> one of them, those log entries appear 8 times each.
> Other than this, no problems, they accept calls just fine. All five pm3's
> are connected to the same radius server running 1.16.

I would upgrade to 2.0.1

> Any ideas? A config problem or a radius problem? I've attached a small
> sample of the accounting log below...

Check and make sure the ack for the packet is going out with the same
source IP address that the request is going to. Also what OS are you
running it on? Have you tried a 'radiusd -x' to see the servers trace?

----
Thomas C Kinnen - <tkinnen@livingston.com> <tkinnen@ra.lucent.com>
"All of the opinions stated above are my own and not my employer's,
unless they were given to me by my employer"