Re: (PM) UPDATE: Fast Busies on PM3

Thomas Kinnen (tkinnen@livingston.com)
Fri, 05 Feb 1999 10:20:17 -0800

Jason Hatch wrote:

> While working with Livingston, I came across an UNDOCUMENTED command that
> may be beneficial to this list. Please note that I know very little about
> the various parameters of this command and neither did the tech support
> person. The command I used was to show B channel statistics, but there are
> many parameters and no-doubt many of them are not meant to be messed with.
> Therefore, please use this at YOUR OWN RISK as you might be able to screw
> something up if you experiment with other settings.

Please note that any undocumented commands are probally undocumented for a
reason. They were likley they were put there as a temporty debug measure by
an engineer looking at a certian problem. They may come and go at any time.
Using them is usually not a good idea.

----
Thomas C Kinnen - <tkinnen@livingston.com> <tkinnen@ra.lucent.com>
"All of the opinions stated above are my own and not my employer's,
unless they were given to me by my employer"