reminiscing about USR HST 9600 (WAS Re: (PM) An issue with

jon-lists (jonlist@flanet.com)
Tue, 02 Feb 1999 09:51:31 -0500

I had one.. paid $350 for the thing.. I'll tell ya.. 1100cps was like
heaven at the time.. :) I used to have an A500, I'd get on the local boards
and download every demo I could get my hands on.. I'd sit for hours and
watch those things.. heh.. speaking of.. grabbed WinUAE not too long ago
and watched the RSI Megademo again.. Felt like it was just yesterday last
time I'd seen it.

Now i'm getting totally off topic... :)