Re: (PM) Harmony modem

Ronkainen (ronkainen@rmi.net)
Mon, 1 Feb 1999 14:19:45 -0700 (MST)

I use a pretty reliable modem init string archive:

http://www.spy.net/~dustin/modem

which is where I got this one for the 18022 56K FDSP Voice:

AT&F1E0V1Q0S0=0&C1&D2&B1&A3&M4

It is for a different model, but who knows? Not being a modem guru, I try
whatever is available >;-)

Todd
The Fox Mulder of Tech Support
ronkainen@rmi.net