Re: (PM) Nailing spoofers

Stephen Zedalis (tintype@exis.net)
Fri, 31 Jul 1998 11:52:51 -0400 (EDT)

One of the things we asked for was a special "wildcard" value for filters
that would mean "this port's IP address and netmask" So you
could put the same filter on every port or for every user in RADIUS but it
would automatically evaluate to the appropriate value for each port/user.

------------------- Follow the Leader! - Exis Net -----------------
Stephen Zedalis Phone: (757)552-1009 Fax: (757)552-1019
System Administrator Tech Support Email - support@exis.net
tintype@exis.net Billing Email - billing@exis.net