Re: (PM) Two weeks later, and still no working ComOS

Chris Conn (cconn@abacom.com)
Wed, 22 Jul 1998 19:37:20 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 22 Jul 1998, Jake Messinger wrote:

> On Wed, 22 Jul 1998, Chris Conn wrote:
>
> > Hello to all,
> >

> I disagree. I think complaining about it is a good idea. This list is
> monitored by Livingston employees. In order to use the WAN card which is
> CURRENTLY being sold, you MUST be using 3.8, which is ONLY in beta. This
> is a PROBLEM. Forget the v.90 stuff for now...
>
> They are FORCED to use a Beta.

That's funny, I don't recall seeing that information in this list in the
recent posts. I agree that in this case it is a valid point, however the
vast majority of what we see is whining about V.90 support and crashes
that don't occur on the 3.7 series of ComOSs. I must have deleted the
valid information amongst a flurry of childish blame-throwing. I am
attempting to redeem this list by asking its contributors to post
informational and constructive comments.

Sincerely,

Chris Conn