Re: (PM) Viking PC Card - v.90

Jack Beech - President (jwb@dfw.nationwide.net)
Tue, 21 Jul 1998 18:59:29 -0500 (CDT)

Havnt tried that one yet, but we cant get over 28.8 with the Actiontec
Datalink pcmcia v.90/Kflex.. If anyone has any info on this one, please
let me know.

Jack Beech Serving Internet Access in:
President / CEO California:Texas:Illinois:Florida:
Nationwide Internet New York:Tennessee:Pennsylvania:
http://www.nationwide.net Georgia:Washington:Michigan:
1-888-Nationwide (628-4669) Massachusetts:Indiana:Oregon