Re: (PM) Major problem....

Christopher Masto (chris@netmonger.net)
Sat, 18 Jul 1998 11:22:28 -0400

On Fri, Jul 17, 1998 at 09:55:26PM -0500, CAFENET wrote:
> We have 13 workstations running Windows 95. As of last night, one
> by one the workstations went to the blue Win95 error screen, and the
> error was "An exception OE has occurred at 0028:C1021956 in VXD
> MSTCP (01) + 0000414E. This was called from 0028:C00:C0045648 iin
> VXD NDIS (01) +. Press any key to continue, yadda yadda yadda."
> Today, the problem is still there.

I suggest you contact Microsoft. After all, it is Windows 95 that is
failing, and although I don't use Microsoft products myself, they are
a huge company that charges a lot of money for their products and
hypes them like nobody else, so they certainly must have wonderful
tech support. People always tell me that they don't want to use free
software because of the lack of support, which certainly implies that
you can get this support when you use non-free software.

--
Christopher Masto        Director of Operations      NetMonger Communications
chris@netmonger.net        info@netmonger.net        http://www.netmonger.net

There won't be anything we won't say to people to try and convince them that our way is the way to go. - BILL GATES - To unsubscribe, email 'majordomo@livingston.com' with 'unsubscribe portmaster-users' in the body of the message. Searchable list archive: <URL:http://www.livingston.com/Tech/archive/>