Re: (PM) USR sportster problems

Josh Richards (jrichard@livingston.com)
Fri, 17 Jul 1998 17:05:17 -0700 (PDT)

On 16 Jul 1998, Alexander Morales wrote:

> I have look through the archives and I cant find the answer to my questions.
>
> I have a USR 33.6 sportster. If it connects at 31200, It is slow to a
> crawl. What it does it send 128 bits and get larger and larger until it
> hits 1024k packets. When it reaches there it stopps and gets and error. If
> I force it to connect at 28.8 or 26400 it runs faster. Any setting or inits
> that will fix this?
>
> Pm3 with lucent 56k and the v.90 beta installed

Which one specifically (ComOS release)? And is this a problem that has
just started while using the 3.8bX releases? Did it occur for you with
3.7.2c3?

-jr

----
Josh Richards - <jrichard@livingston.com> - <josh@lucent.com>
[Beta Engineer] - LUCENT Technologies - Remote Access Business Unit
<URL:http://www.livingston.com/> * <URL:http://www.lucent.com/dns/>