Re: (PM) Problem connecting IRX-114 & Ascend P130-V35

Chad Scott (chads@livingston.com)
Fri, 17 Jul 1998 12:27:00 -0700 (PDT)

On 17 Jul 1998, Xavier Mertens wrote:

> I set "debug 0x51" on the IRX and get always the following error:
>
> Sending LCP_CONFIGURE_REQUEST to port S2 of 10 bytes containing:
> 01 10 00 0a 05 06 e7 dc 31 5e
> Sending LCP_CONFIGURE_REQUEST to port S2 of 10 bytes containing:
> 01 11 00 0a 05 06 e7 dc 31 5e
> Sending LCP_CONFIGURE_REQUEST to port S2 of 10 bytes containing:
> 01 12 00 0a 05 06 e7 dc 31 5e

The remote side isn't responding. The IRX keeps saying "Hello... anyone
there?" and nothing is talking back. Check the config on the Ascend.

Chad Scott
Beta Engineer
Lucent Technologies