Re: (PM) Two weeks later, and still no working ComOS

Brian Elfert (brian@citilink.com)
Fri, 17 Jul 1998 10:37:25 -0500 (CDT)

On Fri, 17 Jul 1998, Olaf Klein wrote:

> No Sir, at our firm we use FreeBSD/Linux only. That means I have all the
> source and can fix all bugs myself - if I think there are any, and not fixed
> by other hackers. But with FreeBSD/Linux I know that there are bugs
> and I have to live with them or leave - I dont pay a cent for it.
> But I paid 45.000$ to Livingston to get a piece of shit. I do complain,
> and complains will get greater each week. I consider writing to computer
> journals to make public, what Liars the Livingston people are.

Be sure to mention when you write how happy most United States customers
are with the PM3. (A few are upset about the delays with V.90, but K56Flex
works.)

There have been quite a few complaints about K56Flex and the PM3 recently,
but pretty much every one of them has been from an international customer,
not a domestic one.

I'm quite happy with my PM3s running 3.7.2c3, and I've seen any number of
other posts saying the PM3 is great.

Brian