RE: (PM) IBM Aptiva's and LT Winmodem's

Troy M. Barnhart (barney@rapidnet.com)
Thu, 16 Jul 1998 14:47:21 -0600

I've had the most success w/ the 4.23 version, one of my customers is using
a version 4.31(?) - You may need to play w/ some comma's after the phone
number in some extreme cases.
FYI,
troy m. barnhart, barney@rapidnet.com
director of technical services, RapidNet, Inc.
800.763.2525 / 605.341.3283

http://hpcc923.external.hp.com/cposupport/personal_computing/software/lucnt415