Re: (PM) remote monitoring

Xavier Mertens (xavier@euro.net)
Wed, 15 Jul 1998 06:50:47 +0200 (MET DST)

On Mon, 13 Jul 1998, Jake Messinger wrote:

> On Mon, 13 Jul 1998, Xavier Mertens wrote:
>
> > I know but ^] does not work! A ']' is passed thru the serial port! :-(
>
> Hrm, but then if its passed thru it would break the session wouldnt it?
>
> How are you connecting? via a telnet direct to the port or a telnet to the
> pm THEN an attach?

I'm connected to the console port of the PM3 (Swith 1 'up') with a VT100
console then I open a telnet to S1 (via port xxx).

                                         .   .
Xavier Mertens,                     .     EuroNet Internet
Network Operation Center          .       Lozenberg, 22
                                 .        1932 Zaventem
`finger xavier@oban.euronet.be` .         Tel: +32 2 7171717