Re: (PM) Drivers for IBM Mwave modem

Tom Carr (Tom.Carr@2cowherd.net)
Tue, 14 Jul 1998 01:01:22 -0700

Want a better solution? Currently, Diamond Multimedia has a $50 manufacturer
rebate promotion going on the Supra Express 56K-Flex. Our local Fry's
Electronics sells them in store for $79, so the after-rebate price is $29.

When an end user can get a 56K-Flex modem that works (we use one for testing
here, 50K connections are typical) for just $29, it is no longer cost and/or
frustration effective to the end user or the service provider to support a
problem modem(s).

Advise your customer of the great deal you found for them while trying to
find drivers for their problem. My clients with older or problem modems are
actually saying 'Thank You'.

JM3or4c

Tom Carr