Re: (PM) SECURITY PROBLEM.

I don't work for Lucent RABU (livingston@iav.com)
Thu, 9 Jul 1998 20:00:18 -1000 (HST)

On Thu, 9 Jul 1998, Jeff Haas wrote:

> On Tue, Jul 07, 1998 at 02:04:20PM -0700, Thomas C Kinnen wrote:
> > 2) be sure to include platform (PM2/PM3/OR) and version of ComOS.
>
> Does it cheese anyone else off when we're require to report a platform
> affected when it is a ComOS issue?

Wait a moment...they just want to make sure that they have all information
possible when it may relate to an OS issue.

And it seems like the ticket takers don't really care sometimes soooooo
they just grab all the info without paying attention and just pass it
along. ;)

Hey I'm not knocking all the ticket takers, but when some get upset that I
asked them to repeat themselves because I couldn't understand what they
had said (bad telephone mics or something), doesn't make me have a cheery
day.

Oh well, rambling once again....

--
Aloha from Paradise,