Re: (PM)droping

Josh Richards (jrichard@livingston.com)
Thu, 9 Jul 1998 12:28:04 -0700 (PDT)

On 9 Jul 1998, Randy Norton wrote:

> they are all droped at the same time.

OK, then it has something to do with the circuit most likely. What does a
"show line0" and/or "show line1" look like? And what is your line
provisioning?

-jr

> On Thu, 9 Jul 1998, Josh Richards wrote:
>
> > On 8 Jul 1998, Randy Norton wrote:
> >
> > > OK can someone tell me how to tell if a pm3 is droping users and reseting
> > > how to tell if its the pm3 or the phonecompany since they always clain its
> > > the unit here. we have 38b13. we have seen user being droped about 4 times
> > > today alone and users are not amused at this point.
> >
> > All users that are logged in via a certain circuit all getting dropped
> > simultaneously? Or individual users getting dropped carriers?
> >
> > Which one will have totally different causes.
> >
> > Individual users connection information can be viewed using the "show
> > modems" and "show mX" commands. If the entire circuit is dropping people,
> > what does a "show lineX" look like?
> >
> > -jr

----
Josh Richards - <jrichard@livingston.com> - <josh@lucent.com>
[Beta Engineer] - LUCENT Technologies - Remote Access Business Unit
<URL:http://www.livingston.com/> * <URL:http://www.lucent.com/dns/>