RE: (PM) 3.8b17 conclusions (User = @!])

Josh Richards (jrichard@livingston.com)
Thu, 9 Jul 1998 12:26:28 -0700 (PDT)

On 9 Jul 1998, James Laszko wrote:

> At 12:19 AM 7/9/98 , you wrote:
>
> >At this point in time, this is currently a bug in 3.8b17 that we are
> >working to crush for the next beta release that affects users on PRI
> >lines.
> >
> >I would recommend that you log it with support then downgrade to either an
> >earlier beta or to 3.7.2c3 to avoid your users any further pain.
>
> Um, I'm seeing this problem on CT1's running B8ZS,ESF on a 5ESS (say that 5
> times fast)....

I was only aware of this occuring on PRI. I'm not officially doing
anything that has to do with 3.8 beta testing at the moment, as I'm on
several other projects so I'm going on what I'm catching internally from
those involved. I would highly recommend you log this with support.

-jr

----
Josh Richards - <jrichard@livingston.com> - <josh@lucent.com>
[Beta Engineer] - LUCENT Technologies - Remote Access Business Unit
<URL:http://www.livingston.com/> * <URL:http://www.lucent.com/dns/>