Re: (PM) Disconnect info & snmp

Josh Richards (jrichard@livingston.com)
Thu, 9 Jul 1998 00:28:18 -0700 (PDT)

On 9 Jul 1998, Paul C. Diem wrote:

> Is there any documentation on the disconnect reasons show in the pm3 show
> modems command? A brief explanation of each would be nice along with the
> corresponding acct-terminate-cause sent the accounting stop message.

See the ComOS 3.7 release notes which document most of these from when the
K56Flex cards were first released:

<URL:http://www.livingston.com/Tech/Docs/Release/>

> Are there any plans to make the modem diconnect reason available via snmp?

I'm not sure, they may already be or they may not be. SNMP is not my
forte really...someone else will have to jump in on this one. If it is
not currently available, e-mail an RFE request to support@livingston.com.

-jr

----
Josh Richards - <jrichard@livingston.com> - <josh@lucent.com>
[Beta Engineer] - LUCENT Technologies - Remote Access Business Unit
<URL:http://www.livingston.com/> * <URL:http://www.lucent.com/dns/>