Re: (PM) Re: (RADIUS) Need sample users file

I don't work for Lucent RABU (livingston@iav.com)
Wed, 8 Jul 1998 01:54:13 -1000 (HST)

On Tue, 7 Jul 1998, Thomas C Kinnen wrote:

> >Hi! I need a sample users file for radiusd 1.16
> >
> >I found a tech note on the Livingston web site at:
> >http://www.livingston.com/Tech/Technotes/500/510014.html
> >

> http://www.livingston.com/Tech/Docs/RADIUS/UserInfo.fm.html#
>
> should help you out. Also I would recommend upgrading to 2.x radius as the
> current on-line manual reflects changes in the names/value pairs that has
> happened so you may need to do some changes from the above sample. There
> should be a sample users file in the archive of radius 1.16 also.

upgrade to 2.x IF you have one piece of Lucent RABU equipment... license
restrictions... also do this because of a possible security hole in 1.16.

and look at dictionary v 1.6 that is the current and lists which are
superseded though still maintained for RADIUS 2.x.

BTW, RADIUS on the portmaster-radius list...

--
Aloha from Paradise,

Sherwood