Re: (PM) Which router to use for BGP-4?

Jeff Northon (jeffo@seashell.sasquatch.com)
Fri, 3 Jul 1998 13:05:17 -0700 (PDT)

I have asked this of our upstream provider and received a recommendation
of a Cisco 7206. The person recommending this said to look for a used one
and just purchase a support package for the IOS support. Also recommended
to have the cash available as these sell fairly quickly. Often times they
come with a card or two that you can use or resell to get what you need.

Jeff Northon