Re: (PM) V.90 Sportsters Really Work (sometimes)

Benjamin Sabini (ben@cobblestone.net)
Fri, 03 Jul 1998 09:45:07 -0700

John,

Did you know that any Sporsters are bad?
Check out PCMagazine modem review for USRobotics Sporsters. Yes they scored well for
data transfer and etc, but look at the compatibility score.

Only 21 ouf of 100 points.

If you want a good USR, get the Currier V.Everything.