Re: Fw: (PM) DUN Connection Problem

Scot W. Hetzel (hetzels@westbend.net)
Tue, 30 Jun 1998 21:40:42 -0500

From: Jake Messinger <jake@ams.com>
>Good luck and when you find what the problem was, please let me know. No
>need to post it here if it really had nothing to do with portmasters, you
>can reply privately, unless of course, all you guys out there are curious
>now...

It's kind of an unusual problem, and may actually help some one solve a
similar problem.
I think, I found the cause to the problem. According to the MS Knowledge
base article at:

http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q169/5/53.asp

the rasapi32.dll file is the cause of the problem. What the user needs to
do is rename/remove the file and extract a new copy from his windows 95
CD-ROM/Disks.

Thanks for all the help.

Scot

PS. I did look at the MS KB last night and didn't find the article.

begin 666 Allowed Network Protocols Section Missing in Dial-Up Networking.url
M6TEN=&5R;F5T4VAO<G1C=71=#0I54DP]:'1T<#HO+W-U<'!O<G0N;6EC<F]S
M;V9T+F-O;2]S=7!P;W)T+VMB+V%R=&EC;&5S+W$Q-CDO-2\U,RYA<W -"DUO
;9&EF:65D/4,P-S V.#=%.3A!-$)$,#$Q, T*
`
end