Re: (PM) Disconnects with CT1 3.7.1 on PM3

Josh Richards (jrichard@livingston.com)
Tue, 30 Jun 1998 15:35:38 -0700 (PDT)

On 29 Jun 1998, Alan Moore wrote:

> We have had what seems like a large number of people complaining of
> disconnects on a PM3 running 3.7.1 (I think) with CT1 (GTE). This box has
> been in place for 6-8 months. Where can I start looking for a problem? We
> have done a soft reboot, and are now going to do a hard reboot and see if
> the problem goes away. I don't have a lot of information except user
> complaints to use to investigate what is going on.

1. Upgrade to ComOS 3.7.2c3..3.7.1 is old.
2. What do the line stats show? ("show lineX")
3. What do the "show modem" and "show mX" outputs show for users that are
getting disconnected?

-jr

----
Josh Richards - <jrichard@livingston.com> - <josh@lucent.com>
[Beta Engineer] - LUCENT Technologies - Remote Access Business Unit
<URL:http://www.livingston.com/> * <URL:http://www.lucent.com/dns/>