Re: (PM) ISDN TA's

Tatsuya Kawasaki (tatsuya@giganet.net)
Mon, 29 Jun 1998 08:49:44 +0900 (JST)

RTS,
For the most case, well at least in Japan, I am sure this applies to you.
for 64K, I don't think you need anthing new. But for 128k, I believe
you need hispeed serial card, or whatever you called, in order to
get true 128K, otherwise you will get some where around 80K or so.

Regards,

Tatsuya

TK3197

Business Network Telecom (BNT)
$B%S%8%M%9%M%C%H%o!<%/%F%l%3%`3t<02q<R(B
$B")(B111-0053$B!!El5~ETBfEl6h@uAp66(B3-8-5
31$B;35~%S%k(B6$B3,(B
TEL 03-5687-3945 FAX 03-5687-6009
http://www.giganet.net