Re: (PM) Anyone Having Good Luck w/b17

Christopher Masto (chris@netmonger.net)
Fri, 26 Jun 1998 12:59:48 -0400

On Thu, Jun 25, 1998 at 01:15:12PM -0500, Alex Weeks wrote:
> We had horrible luck with b15 but (so far) b17 has been nearly perfect.
> We've been running it since yesterday morning.

I wonder if the fact that I had no problems with the b15, but b17 had
the @! of death is significant.

--
Christopher Masto        Director of Operations      NetMonger Communications
chris@netmonger.net        info@netmonger.net        http://www.netmonger.net

Word97: An EMPTY file saved in Word97 format occupies 60928 Bytes. The same file saved in the backward compatible Word95 (or better known as Word 7.0) format is sligthly larger: 2 079 932 bytes. Any comment is superfluous... - c't MAGAZINE, April, 1997 - To unsubscribe, email 'majordomo@livingston.com' with 'unsubscribe portmaster-users' in the body of the message. Searchable list archive: <URL:http://www.livingston.com/Tech/archive/>