Re: (PM) PM2 with BRI cards

Jon Lewis (jlewis@inorganic5.fdt.net)
Fri, 26 Jun 1998 00:32:14 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 25 Jun 1998, Todd Romero wrote:

> I just upgaded to 3.7.2 and it doesnt see some of the BRI's now, and
> reports "NO-SERVICE". Not just on one portmaster either, so I dont think
> its a failed upgrade, etc. Going back to 3.5 for now.

We had a remote unit do this. I had to be persistant about resetting the
S and D channels on the affected BRI's for them to come up.

It seems as though engineering effort has been signifigantly shifted from
fixing pm2 ISDN problems to fixing the PM3 in general. I never got a call
back the last time I tried to reopen a ticket on a PM2 ISDN problem.