Re: (PM) BACP, b13 and Ascend (fwd)

Kevin A. Smith (kevin@ascend.com)
Thu, 25 Jun 1998 16:17:51 -0700

At 03:53 PM 6/25/98 -0700, Andrew Doolittle wrote:
>At 03:17 PM 6/25/98 -0700, Kevin A. Smith wrote:
>>At 06:00 PM 6/23/98 -0700, Jon Rust wrote:
>>>On 6/23/98 5:32 PM megazone@megazone.org proclaimed --

>>>OK, but I'm just regurgitating what Chad@Lucent told me. He made it sound
>>>like the problem was on Lucent's side. I'd sure like to know one way or
>>>the other.
>>
>>Well when they said "issues with BACP in 3.8bxx"....how else would you
>>interpret that?
>
>Your fault, of course. Isn't everything? 8-)

Yes, the secret is out!

We also secretly added the code to disable V.90 in ComOS on a recent visit
to your site, so don't waste more time on it....

P.S. You're sacked, as there's no need for Lucent support now this secret
is out!

Kevin Smith Ascend Communications...
Customer Satisfaction ...where Network Solutions never end.