Re: (PM) PM2 with BRI cards

Todd Romero (toddr@vma.verio.net)
Thu, 25 Jun 1998 19:11:27 -0400 (EDT)

You are exactly right! The ones that still worked with 3.7 had directory
numbers. Now the big question is, "will the hunting still work" with thw
dialin pools when they are added back. The reason they were omitted is
because the hunting didnt work. But that was pre 3.5 even, so I hope that
prob was corrected by now.

thanks! ;)