FW: (PM) Data Oscillation (fwd)

Eric Calvert (eric@caveland.net)
Sat, 20 Jun 1998 09:05:21 -0500

Also, what version of the ComOS are you running? There have been
some reported difficulties using v.34 connections with the newest
betas. However, it seems to be very site dependent, and I for
one have NOT seen the problem. Also, how are your lines
provisioned? CT1 or PRI? Encoded as AMI or B8ZS? Framing D4
(SF) or ESF?

Eric Calvert
Caveland Connection
http://www.caveland.net