Re: (PM) BACP, b13 and Ascend

Kevin A. Smith (kevin@ascend.com)
Thu, 18 Jun 1998 18:00:38 -0700

At 03:10 PM 6/18/98 -0700, Jon Rust wrote:
>PM3's PRI 3.8b13
>
>It appears that either Ascend or Lucent has bad BACP code. In particular,
>P75s (6.0.2) can connect with one channel, then increase to 2. At some
>point, due to traffic dropping off, or an incoming phone call, the second
>channel drops. After that point, the Ascend can no longer connect a
>second channel. The whole connection has to be dropped and re-iniated.

I just saw a posting on the Ascend list that said they were running 6.0.6
on their P75 and DBA to a PM3 is working.....maybe they have not tested out
this scenario, but it may be worth a shot if you get no other suggestions.

Kevin Smith Ascend Communications...
Customer Satisfaction ...where Network Solutions never end.