Re: (PM) Line buildout (padding) control via the pm3 ? (fwd)

Douglas Michaud (admin6@teleport.com)
Tue, 16 Jun 1998 14:05:50 -0700

In message <199806162045.NAA15555@shell4.ba.best.com>, MegaZone writes:
>Once upon a time Douglas Michaud / Teleport shaped the electrons to say...
>>Does the pm3 have a 'buildout' function to vary the receive
>>levels at the prem ? I have a 1A delivering to me at +.1
>
>No, that should be done at the smartjack - as you observed.

since tarriff does not require them to do so, any tricks to 'force'
them to do this ? or are there third-party products that can be
employed ?

--

Douglas Michaud - = - Teleport Engineering

- the more you know, the less you have to lie about.