Re: (PM) ISDN Problems...

scheb w/pm3's (pm3@integrityonline11.com)
Mon, 15 Jun 1998 13:38:11 -0400

i sat around all weekend, wondering what to do. jumped on the ISDN at home
and tried to connect. I tried this using "Terminal Window" and then dialed
and "Welcome to Integrity Online!" (my startup phrase...) and "Login:". I
could not for the life of me, enter text into that box! now, i dialed a
sister provider in Atlanta, GA (whom's system works and his ISDN customers
dial in successfully). same problem. "Welcome... & Login:" - no text
entry... These dial-ins both work under analog conditions. ok, so, is is
my local problem. i have bellatlantic.net and that works like a charm (of
course they're the telco, but still...). can you think of any things right
off the bat that could be causing me not to be able to enter text?

adam <><