Re: (PM) v.90 code

Stephen Fisher (lithium@cia-g.com)
Thu, 11 Jun 1998 17:58:37 -0600

Wouldn't it be best if the modem code were seperated from the rest of the
ComOS so that people could upgrade to the latest modem code (release or
beta) that worked for them and the same for the ComOS. I've debated this
for a long time but now I think it's gotten to the point that it should be
seperated.

 - Steve
  - Systems Manager
  - Community Internet Access, Inc.