Re: (PM) piece of junk

Dave Cates (livingston@3lefties.com)
Thu, 11 Jun 1998 14:49:08 -0600

I think that is going a little far. I have had my problems with the PM3,
but most have been because I am too impatient and want to stay on the
bleeding edge of technology. I have/had(mostly had) complaints about the
PM3, but it was because of telco probs.

I saw a post here in this list earilier that was a REALLY good idea.
Lucent could at least give us weekly updates instead of being hush hush and
letting little things leak out. This would stop a lot of the bitching and
let us know the progress instead of having to ask...

At 02:24 PM 6/11/98 +0100, you wrote:
>That's what the pm 3's are I just thought maybe somebody at lucent should
know since there selling a 10, 000 dollar piece of garbage

>-
>To unsubscribe, email 'majordomo@livingston.com' with
>'unsubscribe portmaster-users' in the body of the message.

Thanks in advance,
Dave Cates
I-NET of New Mexico
http://www.3lefties.com