Re: (PM) v.90 code

Josh Richards (jrichard@livingston.com)
Tue, 9 Jun 1998 15:31:48 -0700 (PDT)

On 9 Jun 1998, Michael Alfinito wrote:

> What is the v.90 code and where can I get a copy of it my users can't
> log on with anything higher then 28.800 I really need to figure this
> problem out fast I am using pm3's

You are having other problems if your users cannot get above 28800 connect
speeds...it is doubtful that the V.90 code will help you. Please note
that it is in Open *Beta* (3.8b15).

We are going to need some details, in regards to line type and
provisioning, client modem types, output from "show modems", ComOS
version. Etc.

-jr

----
Josh Richards - <jrichard@livingston.com> - <josh@lucent.com>
[Beta Engineer] - LUCENT Technologies - Remote Access Business Unit
<URL:http://www.livingston.com/> * <URL:http://www.lucent.com/dns/>