Re: (PM) ISDN & Lucington

Rick Davidson (rick@buckeyeweb.com)
Tue, 9 Jun 1998 10:47:44 -0400

I just implemented an identical scenario for one of my clients using the
Netgear RT328 ISDN Router (sorry lucington but they are cheap like my
clients) The RT328 allows you to set up several "remote node" configs, here
is the cool part: based on the destination network the router calls the
appropriate numbers, example, when the client clicks their web browser the
RT328 dials into my PM3 pool, when they click on the shortcut to their
office accounting app it dials into another RT328 at their office with
bogus 192.168.x.x addresses. In short it works nice. NOW if the OR-U does
this (I haven't had the opportunity to try this scenario with one) that
would be something because these RT328's are kind of cheesy in some
aspects. Has anyone done this with an OR-U????

Rick Davidson
Buckeye Internet Services, Ltd.
Network Administrator
http://www.buckeyeweb.com