Re: (PM) Reboots... help?

Lawrence Blades (lrblades@clarksdale.com)
Tue, 09 Jun 1998 07:01:35 +0000

> On 8 Jun 1998, Scot O'Connor wrote:
>
> > Hi, we're running a PM3 with the latest ComOS (have been for about 3 weeks)
> > and in the last 48 hours have had about 7 reboots for no reason. Anybody
> > know why?

I likewise had many disconnects with my new PM3. Went back and forth with all
the different ComOS's, only to discover IT WAS THE STUPID UPS backup!!!!
Changed it and haven't had a disconnect since - with any version CmosOS.

--
"To a man with a hammer, everything looks like a nail."

Lawrence Blades Clarksdale Online, Inc. 121 Issaquena Avenue P.O. Box 673 Clarksdale, MS 38614 601.627.5554

http://www.clarksdale.com E-mail: lrblades@clarksdale.com