Re: (PM) List of PM3 connection tricks?

Joe Hartley (jh@metheny.brainiac.com)
Fri, 5 Jun 1998 22:56:23 -0400 (EDT)

Josh Richards <jrichard@livingston.com> wrote:
> On 5 Jun 1998, Joe Hartley wrote:
>
> > Does anyone have a list of the various settings a client dialing into a
> > PM3 can change to improve connectivity?
>
> What ComOS release? This can be the PM, his modem, his lines, your new
> PRIs and many other acts of God. :)

Whoops! I _know_ better than that, but it's been a long day :-/

3.8b15 USR Courier internal modem, flash upgraded to V.90

He's in Plookville, so the line might be a problem, as could
the phase of the moon and the height of the tide. These _are_ Bell
Atlantic circuits. I'm just looking for the AT commands I saw float
by, and someone probably has the most effective ones jotted on a Post-it
stuck to the monitor :)