Re: (PM) PMVision on Mac

Andrew Doolittle (andy@livingston.com)
Fri, 05 Jun 1998 15:47:18 -0700

We do have a pro-Apple mutant working on PMVision, even though he swore he
didn't know what a Mac was in the interview. (We're using lie detectors
now). He promised to forgoe his weekend with the Swedish bikini team to
see if he could get PMVision working with the new jre. As soon as he
schedules that weekend, so he can cancel it, I'm sure he'll let us know how
it went.

Seriously, he will take a look at it. Everything we've got works with the
current JRE except Amber, including the PPP decoder. Whatever that means.

At 03:41 PM 6/5/98 -0700, Jon Rust wrote:
>Apple finally released an early version of the 1.1.5 jre. Anyone had
>success using amber.jar and Apple's JRE?
>
>jon
>-
>To unsubscribe, email 'majordomo@livingston.com' with
>'unsubscribe portmaster-users' in the body of the message.

andy
++++

NOC Advocate andy@livingston.com
Lucent Technologies, Remote Access Business Unit (510)737-2151
4464 Willow Road http://www.livingston.com
Pleasanton, CA 94588 http://www.lucent.com