Re: (PM) ComOs 3.7.2

Josh Richards (jrichard@livingston.com)
Fri, 29 May 1998 00:37:43 -0700 (PDT)

On 28 May 1998, Abdul-Jalil Kanaan wrote:

> I can run ComOS 3.7.2 on Solaris 2.5. However, I get an error message

I don't think you mean that how it literally sounded. :)

> with Solaris 2.5.1
>
> >./pmconsole
> ld.so.1: ./sun4_5.5/pm_open: fatal: libxview.so.3: can't open file:
> errno=2
> 9295 Killed

That is part of the OpenWindows stuff in Solaris. Either you have missing
libraries or the system doesn't know where to find them. Try adding this
to your .cshrc (or equivalent):

setenv LD_LIBRARY_PATH /usr/openwin/lib:/usr/lib

If you have openwin installed someplace else (not likely) then change the
path above.

-jr

----
Josh Richards - <jrichard@livingston.com> - <josh@lucent.com>
[Beta Engineer] - LUCENT Technologies - Remote Access Business Unit
<URL:http://www.livingston.com/> * <URL:http://www.lucent.com/dns/>