Re: (PM) RADIUS Question

Josh Richards (jrichard@livingston.com)
Fri, 29 May 1998 00:22:14 -0700 (PDT)

On 29 May 1998, Abdul-Jalil Kanaan wrote:

> Steve Coleman wrote:
> >
> > What would be the best way to prevent a user from logging into a certain PM
> > chassis, using RADIUS for authentication. The "NAS-IP-Address" field only
> > works for one IP address. It would work great if we wanted to limit them to
> > only one PM, how would we accomplish the reverse? Allowing them access to
> > all but one box?

Create an entry with a NAS-IP-Address check item for the box you don't
want to allow access to and use "Auth-Type = Reject".

Note, this needs to be taken to portmaster-radius...please REMOVE the cc:
to portmaster-users when responding.

-jr

----
Josh Richards - <jrichard@livingston.com> - <josh@lucent.com>
[Beta Engineer] - LUCENT Technologies - Remote Access Business Unit
<URL:http://www.livingston.com/> * <URL:http://www.lucent.com/dns/>