(PM) Info (fwd)

MegaZone (megazone@megazone.org)
Thu, 28 May 1998 16:30:54 -0700 (PDT)

Once upon a time Robert Hough shaped the electrons to say...
>Does anyone know if there is a cisco mailing list? If it's nearly as
>helpfull as this list, I could sure use it right about now.

Yes, I know of two. But one is jsut a one-way mail2news gatewya for
comp.dcom.sys.cisco (ie, things on the list also show up on the group,
but things posted to the group do NOT go to the list. It is like half
a conversation sometimes). The other is extremely quiet, and is focused
on only high end routers.

I'd just read comp.dcom.sys.cisco.

-MZ

--
<URL:mailto:megazone@megazone.org> Gweep, author, webmaster, human being, me
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men" 781-788-0130