Re: (PM) Circuit disconnect

Jeff Haas (jmh@mail.msen.com)
Thu, 28 May 1998 11:46:47 -0400

On Wed, May 27, 1998 at 03:33:08PM -0400, Christopher S. Weimann wrote:
> On one of my PM3s I keep getting "circuit disconnect" for last call. I also
> have users complaining that they are getting disconnected for no apparent
> reason. Just what does circuit disconnect mean?

Much as I love PM3's, the answer at this point in time seems to be
to use Ascend gear. Many of our customers that have call-circuit
disconnect problems also have other accounts with different ISPs.
The one's that use Ascend gear at the other end don't have problems.

Needless to say, this is losing us business.

And before people start saying this is a telco issue, both our
competitors and us use MFS CT1 circuits out of the exact same
CO and our lines run clean.

--
Jeffrey Haas -+- jmh@msen.com -+- http://www.msen.com/~jmh
/\/\sen, Inc. "Michigan's Best Run Internet Service Provider."