Re: (PM) Circuit disconnect

Josh Richards (jrichard@livingston.com)
Wed, 27 May 1998 23:02:33 -0700 (PDT)

On 27 May 1998, Christopher S. Weimann wrote:

> On one of my PM3s I keep getting "circuit disconnect" for last call. I
> also have users complaining that they are getting disconnected for no
> apparent reason. Just what does circuit disconnect mean?

It can mean a lot of things.. the circuit disconnected.. :) All the PM-3
knows is that it was told that the connection should be closed and the
line released. This isn't necessarily abnormal. You didn't mention
what version of ComOS nor what what types of modems the users are
connecting with? Take a look at the rest of the information shown under a
a "show mX" and "show modems". It will tell you the Tx/Rx speeds as well
as retrains, etc which may help you.

-jr

----
Josh Richards - <jrichard@livingston.com> - <josh@lucent.com>
[Beta Engineer] - LUCENT Technologies - Remote Access Business Unit
<URL:http://www.livingston.com/> * <URL:http://www.lucent.com/dns/>