Re: (PM) Disconnects and failure to authenticate

Teleport Admin - Doug (admin6@teleport.com)
Tue, 26 May 1998 17:57:58 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 26 May 1998, John Driscoll wrote:

> Doug;
>
> On my first PM3 I had telco sending me all 7 digits and I couldn't
> get the calls to connect at all - the PM was winking back while the
> switch was still sending digits and never saw the wink. I had telco
> send me no digits and everything worked fine.... Oh, telco is Bell
> Atlantic.

This is what I'm starting to think. I spoke with a CO tech earlier
today who asked "why the hell would you want to do that ?!". sheesh.
Strange thing is, they've been sending me 7 dtmf ever since I brought
these spans up, and that was 6 months ago...

Douglas Michaud - = - Teleport Engineering