Re: (PM) PM3

Jay Hennigan (jay@west.net)
Sat, 23 May 1998 10:14:20 -0700 (PDT)

On Sat, 23 May 1998, Robert Hough wrote:

> Just got our PM3, and I'm running into some problems. One, it didn't come
> with any documentation, and two I cant seem to get the CO-DIAG port to work
> for me. I popped the 1st dip switch in the upright position, and nothing
> seems to happen. Is there a way I can just use the ethernet port? Are Pm3's
> configured with a default ip?

The docs are on a CD-ROM. May also be on the Livingston web site.

After flipping up switch 1, you need to power-cycle the box. Also, you'll
need a null-modem connector. The C0 port is wired DTE (but with a DCE
female connector). 9600 baud, N-8-1.

-- Jay Hennigan jay@west.net 805-884-6323 --
WestNet: Internet service to Santa Barbara, Ventura and the world.