Re: (PM) Clone WAN port?

R Gibbons (rkg@empirenet.com)
Fri, 22 May 1998 07:51:48 -0700 (PDT)

This is not that hard to do. I did it in about 3-4 minutes a couple
weeks ago. My only problem was forgetting to enter the DLCI for the
interface as it's a frame circuit. I configured line2 with
everthing unique to the frame, changed line1 address to 0.0.0.0,
swapped the frame to line2, set line1 ISDN, plugged the PRI into
line1, set the IP on line2 and that was about it (other than the
DLCI). I'd suggest making a list of all the interface parameters and a
menu of the ComOS commands needed to set them. On our 48 modem PM3 line2
was w48.

Rich Gibbons
EmpireNet Inc.