Re: (PM) How far off is the next 3.8beta

Mia's Virtual Post Office (list@mia.net)
Thu, 21 May 1998 16:26:01 -0600

Ralf Sauther uttered...

>On Thu, 21 May 1998, Tony Marchese wrote:
>
>> Just curious as to how far off the next Open beta for 3.8 will be out.
>> In particular one that supports SLIP.
>
>I agree with that question. We would really like to test the Open betas
>(especially the testing of the new X.75 part if ComOS would be very
>interesting for us), but without SLIP some of our customers can not even
>dial in :-(
>
>--
So in essence, I should still be able to get leaded gas for my old
Mustang?

jer

Ameritech, Our Link To Disaster

"On a day no different than the one now dawning, Leonardo drew the first
strokes of the Mona Lisa, Shakespeare wrote the first words of Hamlet, and
Beethoven began work on his Ninth Symphony." And Windows98 Crashed!