Re: (PM) No "Help"

R Gibbons (rkg@empirenet.com)
Wed, 20 May 1998 22:50:32 -0700 (PDT)

Interesting. I've been unable to get on this PM3 from NT running
PMConsole. I was able to get onto it with Amber. I did the upgrade
using Amber. The help file was missing. We just redid the upgrade
using pmconsole from a BSDI box and the help file reappeared.
Everything looks OK now. I don't know why I can't get on this PM3
with PMConsole on NT (there are no extra pmconsoles running on it).

Thanks,
Rich Gibbons
EmpireNet Inc.